Becoming a Member
It is easy to become a member of Lakeside Golf Club Camden and you will receive a range of benefits in return, including discounts on food and drinks and access to our members’ rewards scheme.
One year - $8 Three years - $18 Five years - $30 - Current Special - only $20! Pensioner - $4 (one year only) Social member - $3 (separate application form) Junior tennis - $6 (one year only).
To become a member, complete our Membership Application Form and return it to the Club. We will take your photograph and issue your card on the spot so you can start enjoying our members’ discounts and rewards straight away!
Members of the Wests Group of Clubs automatically get access to some of the best benefits around the minute they join up!
- Automatic membership into the Wests Leagues Club, Country Club Camden Valley and Wests Tennis Club and a range of discounts, rewards and promotions there
- 15% discount on all food and beverage at each Club (excluding contract catering),
- 15% discount on centre tennis court hire at Wests Tennis Club, including coaching and lessons,
- 15% discount on a range of selected shows, entertainment and events at each Club,
- 15% discount on 12 month and Flexi memberships at FIT HQ Health & Wellbeing Club,
- No joining fee when becoming a golf member at Lakeside Golf Club Camden,
- A chance to win $10,000 in our members public holidays badge draws,
- A chance to win $3,000 in our big Bucks Wheel during Bingo at Wests Tennis Club,
- Access to selected member golfing competitions at Lakeside Golf Club Camden,
- The ability to sign in up to four guests,
- The opportunity to participate in our weekly member's badge draws,
- Access to a collection of distinct restaurant and eateries at each Club,
- Inclusion in an assortment of frequent member reward promotions including car draws,
- Earn reward points for all internal transactions at each Club, to be redeemed for in-house purchases,
- Restaurant charge back offers at Quest Apartments Campbelltown,
- Entry into the Club during operating hours of each Club (visitors cannot access club after 11.30pm).
- Complimentary parking when you visit each Club,
- Complimentary tea, coffee and soft drinks*, and
- Reward points preserved for certain tier levels annually*
Note: Social members do not receive any of the above benefits except for entry after 11.30pm.