Corporate Health & Well-being Partnership
The Wests group of Clubs and FIT HQ are Corporate Health & Wellbeing Partners, with the aim of promoting healthy lifestyles through exercise and nutritious menu choices. As a Wests group of Clubs member you are entitled to exclusive membership deals including the below.
- 15% discount on 12 month memberships
- 15% discount on month-to-month flexi memberships
- 15% discount on joining fee
- 50% discount on the joining fee each when you join with a friend
- $9.95 per week Rejuvenate membership on 12 month memberships
- Complimentary ongoing health check over the lifespan of your membership
- 1 x complimentary physiotherapy consultation - save $88
- 50% discount on your first biochemical foot assessment and gait scan - save $40
- 3 x 30 minute personal training sessions for only $75 - save $30
This exclusive membership allows you access to FIT HQ during trading hours and the ability to participate in daily group fitness classes.
To take advantage of this offer please visit FIT HQ and present your Wests Group membership card to qualify - it's that simple!
FIT HQ Healthy Living Approved Menu
Try the new Wests and FIT HQ Healthy Living Menu! Available at Wests Leagues Club Brasserie from May 2016 - August 2016 exclusively at Wests.
The menu has been approved by the FIT HQ Dietician and comes with a complete breakdown to ensure you are sticking to your macros!
Your Fresh Start to Health with FIT HQ
Join in September 2016 to receive:
- $0 Joining Fee
- 1 FREE Dietitian or Psychology Consultation
- 3 FREE Personal Training Sessions
- 1 FREE Physiotherapy Consultation
This spring is your fresh new start. We want to make sure you get off on the right foot this spring and you have all the tools to achieve your goals. Join this September and receive $0 joining free, a free Dietitian or Psychology consultation, 2 free personal training sessions and 1 free Physiotherapy consultation. Enjoy your fresh start and achieve your goals this spring.
For more information please view Your Fresh Start to Health
Contact FIT HQ